Content View Hits:
- Conduct of training that will address the 2010 Manila Amendments to the STCW, company-specific requirements and psycho-social issues and concerns in the maritime industry
- Accreditation of MARINA-mandated training courses.
- Re-accreditation of NMP as Maritime Assessment Center towards the issuance of Certificate of Proficiency (COP) and Certificate of Competency (COC) by MARINA
- Conduct of maritime researches in support to policy and program development.
- Rehabilitation/Reconstruction of training-related buildings, structures, facilities and equipment damaged by Typhoon Yolanda.
- Maintenance and upkeep of NMP buildings, grounds and training facilities & equipment.
- Strengthening of Human Resource Management System towards Agency Re-accreditation of Level II (Accredited) Status under PRIME-HRM of the CSC
- Enhancement of Financial Management System towards Fund Utalization Efficiency and Qualified Rating by COA
- Updating and maintenance of the Quality Management System (QMS) towards sustainability of ISO certification and ensuring efficient and effective delivery of services.
- Convergence with partner agencies for improved delivery of training, assessment, research and support services.